Frequently Asked Questions at The Local – St. Augustine
Here are some frequently asked questions you may have about staying at The Local – St. Augustine. Need anything else? Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com, we are happy to assist!
Check-in begins at 3:00 PM. Check-out is at 11:00 AM.
Check out our Digital Experience page to find out more about our contactless, convenient check-in process.
The customer has to be at least 21 years old to check-in, our app will ask to scan your ID to verify.
Of course, yes, we have free individual high-speed Wi-Fi in each room.
We offer complimentary parking for one car per room. No parking pass is needed.
While we are looking forward to seeing your furry friends! We do ask that you follow these simple rules while staying at The Local.
- All pet stays must be disclosed at the time of booking prior to arrival. Any room occupied by a pet that has not been disclosed prior to arrival or check-in will incur a fee of $300.00.
- Only dogs are permitted to stay at The Local – St. Augustine.
- A one-time non-refundable $75.00 Cleaning Fee will be charged for designated pet stays. Fees do not apply to registered service animals.
- Only one dog up to 30 pounds is allowed
- Pets are not allowed in the pool. Additionally, information on pet-friendly activities including dog parks is available on our website.
- Pets may not be left unattended in guest rooms. Any pets disturbing other guests will have their owners contacted. This may result in guests being asked to leave the property or board their pets at the local kennel. A fee will be accessed for multiple guest complaints.
- Barking, biting, and other harmful and nuisance behaviors will not be tolerated and pet owners will be held responsible for such behavior including being asked to check out without reimbursement.
- A pet waiver must be filled out and signed by guests at the time of check-in acknowledging rules and applicable fees.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended (unless in a carrier/crate) in a room at any time.
- No pets are permitted in the pool due to health regulations in accordance with Florida Law.
- Pet owners must utilize proper pet relief areas and dispose of waste in approved waste receptacles which will be labeled accordingly.
- In the event of damages or additional cleaning, an additional charge of $300 will apply to the account of the pet owner.
Visit our accommodations & amenities page to learn more about all we have to offer our guests.
No smoking is permitted anywhere on the hotel grounds – including the pool area.
Check out our Digital Experience Page for everything you need to know about our contactless digital experience.
Yes, there is a safe in the room.
Your cellphone powers the whole stay, from check-in to check-out and everything in between. Therefore, don’t expect to see bulky phones or alarm clocks in the rooms like you would at a traditional hotel.
Downtown is approximately 1.1 miles downtown. If you decide to drive, check out this parking guide. You can also hop on one of the bike rentals (coming soon) stationed at the hotel.
Yes, it is about a 20-minute walk. The Amphitheater is 1.4 miles away. You can also hop on one of the bike rentals (coming soon) stationed at the hotel.